We are pleased to announce our 2017 Alumni Award recipients. We received a record number of exceptional alumni award nominations, thanks to you! We appreciate the time you took to honor your fellow classmates, friends and colleagues.
The following alumni have exemplified the vision and values of Davenport University through their professional and community service. Introducing the 2017 Alumni Award Honorees, pictured above from L to R.
- Distinguished Alumni Award – Mike Nelsen, Class of 1987, Chief Development Officer at CommerceHub
- Donald W. Maine College of Business Alumni Award – Wendy Morrow, Class of 1993, Chief Financial Officer at Grand Haven Custom Molding
- Hy Berkowitz Outstanding Alumni Award – Pat McPherson, Class of 2006, Senior Sales Engineer at ITS Partners
- College of Technology Alumni Award – Josh Serba, Class of 2011, Chief Information Officer at AHC + Hospitality
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award – Leslie Winkle, Class of 2011 & 2016, Owner of Studio 415
- College of Health Alumni Award – Joseph Rodriguez, Class of 2011, Nurse Case Manager at SouthernCare Hospice